Looking for answers? You've come to the right place.
What are the ingredients in True Hair Fiber?
Here are the notable ingredients:
- Açaí Oil: Helps to improve the overall health
- Irish Moss: Hydrates and moisturizes hair
- Black Locust: Conditions and softens hair
- Beeswax: Delivers a natural, flexible hold
- Flaxseed: Restores moisture and promotes softness
- Biotin: Helps strengthens hair to help prevent breakage
Full ingredient list:
Water/Aqua/Eau, Lanolin Wax/Lanolin Cera/Cire De Lanoline, Cetearyl Alcohol, PVP, Tribehenin, Tridecyl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Tridecyl Trimellitate, PEG-8 Beeswax, Ceteareth-25, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Oil, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Morus Nigra Fruit Extract, Robinia Pseudoacacia Flower Extract, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Dipentaerythrityl Hexacaprylate/Hexacaprate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Biotin, Triethanolamine, Glycerin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Benzyl Benzoate, Geraniol, Citral, Fragrance (Parfum).