Looking for answers? You've come to the right place.
What are the ingredients in Good Shake Hand Cream?
What are the notable ingredients in Good Shake Hand Cream?
- Seed Oil Blend: Macadamia, Meadowfoam, and Jojoba oils deliver lightweight moisture
- Bean Tree Extract: Helps hydrate while minimizing greasy residue
- Shea Butter: Helps lock in moisture
- Vitamin E: Softens skin
- Green Tea Leaf Extract: Rich in antioxidants, which help combat environmental damage
- Amber & Thyme: Deliver a light herbal scent
Full ingredient list:
Water/Aqua/Eau, Stearic Acid, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Methylheptyl Isosterearate, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Butyrosperumum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Myristyl, Myristate, Polysorbate 60, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Linalool, Coumarin, Limonene, Geraniol, Annatto (CI 75120)