What are the ingredients in Pacific Hair Pomade?
Here are the notable ingredients:
- Amino Acid Cocktail: Helps condition hair
- Biotin: Helps strengthen hair to prevent breakage
- Sunflower Seed Oil: Leaves hair looking supple and nourished
- Flaxseed: Restores moisture and promotes softness
- Carob Fruit Extract: Helps to smooth and nourish hair
- Black Locust: Conditions and softens hair
Here are all the ingredients:
Water/Aqua/Eau, Ceteareth-25, Glycerin, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Propanediol, PVP, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower Seed Oil), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Biotin, Tocopherol, Silk Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Linseed Seed, Robinia Pseudoacacia Flower Extract, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Fruit Extract, Lactobacillus Ferment, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance (Parfum), Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral Citronellol, Coumarin, Limonene, Linalool.
Questions not answered here? Contact Us