Looking for answers? You've come to the right place.
What are the ingredients in Sky Master Lip Balm?
What are the Notable ingredients in Sky Master Lip Balm?
- Natural Wax Blend: Beeswax, Candelilla and Carnauba help lock in moisture
- Nut Oil Blend: Sweet Almond and Jojoba oils condition without adding shine
- Mint Leaf: Deliciously minty flavor with a light, soothing tingle
- Aloe Leaf Extract: Helps condition lips
- UV Filters: Broad spectrum protection from UVA/UVB rays
- Green Tea Leaf Extract + Vitamin C: Rich in antioxidants to help combat environmental damage
What are the active ingredients in Sky Master Lip Balm?
There are a combination of 4 chemical UV filters that help form a protective film on the surface of the skin to absorb harmful UVA/UVB rays before they penetrate the skin. Refer to the drug facts panel for more info.
Full ingredient list:
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’abeille, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Flavor (Aroma), Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Jojoba Esters, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/Cire de Candelilla, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnauba, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Limonene, Linalool.